- Prices from £329.00
- A+ Rated
- Interior Light and Lockable Lid
- Works down to -15 degrees Celsius
- Safe for Garage Use
Click an item for more information
The amount of actual usable interior space for storage of food
We've categorised freezers into small, medium, large and x-large
Whether the manufactured has confirmed that this freezer can be safely used in unheated spaces where the temperature may drop close to or below, freezing (0 degrees Celsius)
Minimum ambient air temperature of place where the freezer will be used
Total width of the unit. Remember to allow a couple of centimetres air gap around the sides
Total height of the unit (with lid closed)
Total depth of the unit. Remember to allow a couple of centimetres air gap at the back
Total amount of energy the freezer will use in one year, based on normal usage (1 kWh = 1 unit of electricity)
Ranked according to energy efficiency. Most are A+, those ranked A++ and even A+++ are very economical
Whether the lid has a lock fitted in the handle (useful to stop young children opening the lid)
Whether the freezer has an interior light that comes on when the lid is opened
Noise rating of the compressor in decibels. Particularly important if the freezer will be kept in a room inside your property
Maximum time that the freezer can keep food safe to eat in the event of a powercut. May also be called the rising time.
Another Beko model featuring their acclaimed Freezerguard technology which is specifically designed to allow the freezer to work at temperatures as low as -15 degrees C so it can be kept the garage or outbuilding.
It's A+ rated for energy use and not only has a great specification such as an interior light and a lockable lid plus two baskets. Slightly nosier than average at 43db.
Safe to keep in the garage even down to -15 degrees Celsius. Good specification”
- Chest Freezers in the Garage What to look out for when purchasing a freezer for outside - your questions answered
- Replacement Freezer Baskets Where to get those elusive accessories from
- Frost Free Chest Freezers Find out why they don't exist!
- Chest Freezer Energy Use All new freezers ranked by energy use - who is the most frugal?
- Chest Freezer Buyers Guide All the buying tips you'll ever need